Wonders of the Universe 2 Wonders of the Universe 2

THIS WERE DA BSET

This is the best flash animation starring a robot voiced by that guy with the one smug voice who's in everything ever made.

Toonwerks responds:

Oh you mean that one over-used voice actor?

Mar & Lu do the Christmas Mar & Lu do the Christmas

Like a beautiful thing that's beautiful

It's like Shakespeare - but with a lot more sock puppets!

The Last Gift The Last Gift

Jesus mints taste like vanilla

Dear god, a Godlimations animation and I'm not doing the long, dry, drawn out narration? I'm so scared and confused! Oh Lord, save me from this special hell where I am not in everything ever made on Newgrounds!

Lots of people find this review helpful!

FRED - Animated Series FRED - Animated Series

The culmination of all the internets' desire...

I love you mysterious animator person from the internet animation wastelands. Take me. Take me now.

Oney responds:

take you far away i will!

Art of Talking to Girls 1 Art of Talking to Girls 1

Charmingly offbeat!

Ho crap - I'd totally forgotten I'd recorded lines for "The Art of Talking to Girls, vol. 1" so that sudden shift in tone was a total surprise! Blindsided, even! Verr' nice work. :)

Apocalypse Please EP: 1 A Apocalypse Please EP: 1 A

Hurray for a release finally!

Awesome - glad to see that this episode (or at least the first half) has seen the light of day. I love the odd mix of humour and drama set in a post-apocalyptic near future - it's a.... unique genre on Newgrounds to say the least. And I can't believe you included my random adlib with the teacher character in the end, hahaha. XD

Ressurection Ressurection

Aw sadness.

You lost all the voice files and so much work? D: Sadness!

TheAlbinoButterfly responds:

i did! it was sadness. i have all the work for later in the scenes, but, not the beginning.

but the important thing was, the scout saw the work before it was all lost, with your amazing talent, and, it got me in. i am going to be going in september!

thanks edwyn!!

Servant to the Rose pt 1 Servant to the Rose pt 1

Nice job!

I think the script could have used a bit of polishing, though. There's a lot of present/past tense swapping and awkward phrasing of more "elegant" language that comes off less Shakespeare and more Star Wars Episode 2. Should probably have had an editor to try and tighten up certain passages for you.

That said, this is clearly one of your most ambitious bits of flash animation yet with a slightly more esoteric story than the Newgrounds' norm - so well done on releasing the first part!

Looking Up Looking Up

Fun little short!

Very nicely put together: love the sketchy look of the characters and the wonderful triplet-acapella--in-one song. And it's great to hear that you're still puttering around with the *coughs* other project */coughs*!

Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Part 3 Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Part 3

A spectacular finish!

Omahdon, voiceover guy for Nazo speaking (ha!) here - that was very, very nice. I loved the way this whole series wrapped up and on a very strong, upbeat note. A lot of cheese and pastiches to DBZ, but carried off so well and so masterfully that it only adds to the entire presentation. Backgrounds are a bit on the simplistic "flash-drawn" side, but it's overshadowed by some great character animations.

Speaking in terms of sound, I wish I'd upped the volume a bit (lot) more on my lines and had a chance to re-record some of the lines I did back in 2006. There's a HUGE microphone quality improvement in the sections I recorded for earlier this year. But I guess it's not so noticeable when my lines are overpowered by the loud music. Excepting Hyper Perfect Nazo's final speech, which I'm glad could be heard properly!

Also, as cool and pretty amazing as it is to use existing voice clips from the games to create the semblance of dialogue between characters - next time, get people to do completely original voiceovers that aren't a mash up of soundbites. Plenty of good places to get good, free amateur voice acting like voiceactingalliance.com and voiceactingclub.com! And you're bound to find good soundalikes are just plain replacements amongst them!

Anyway, great work on this! Don't know if you'll be needing voice actors again in the future, but if you do be sure to look me up again!

Chakra-X responds:

Thanks a whole lot Omahdon! I made sure to get quite, ambient music for the final speech. I thought "Huh, Nazo definitely needs more character, and Omahdon needs to flex what he can do," since most of your lines were one liners or battle sounds. Though, there was the pre-transformation speech, it wasn't a emotionally diverse as the final speech, and you pulled it off fantastically!!

I will use original VAs in my next movies, but since I found an archive of voices, I stuck with those. Those voices are what made me remake the movie in the first place :D. I've already got in contact with a couple of VAs for smaller school projects, and maybe a bigger Newgrounds project!

So believe me, I will continue to need voice actors in the future and you can be sure I'll call upon your professional voice :D, thanks for watching my movie and being the voice of Nazo!